From Monty’s Facebook:
Ruyi Bang & Jingu Bang
Melodic Cudgel (Roman Torchwick’s weapon)
- Went on a bunch of life or death quests with Annabeth
- Saved Annabeth from the sirens
- Held up the sky for Annabeth
- Set himself of fire by blowing up a volcano to save Annabeth
- Saw Annabeth when he bathed in the river of Styx
- Turned down being a god for Annabeth
- Remembered Annabeth when his memory was erased
- Fell into Tartarus for Annabeth
Still hasn’t told her he loves her….
IT’S BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING YOU JUST LISTED DOWN THAT HE DOESN’T NEED TO
i like frazel bc they’re the exact opposite of what you’d think a war/death couple would be like
Kyuhyun being a cutiepie while singing “Not that simple”
Ziad Nakad Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2014
“I barely know him but he’s all I can think about.”
romeo oh romeo can thou telleth me if i am thy bae or naw
At TEDxYouth@Manchester, genetics researcher Dan Davis introduces the audience to compatibility genes — key players in our immune system’s functioning, and the reason why it’s so difficult to transplant organs from person to person: one’s compatibility genes must match another’s for a transplant to take.
(Images from Davis’s talk, Drew Berry’s animations, and the TED-Ed lessons A needle in countless haystacks: Finding habitable worlds - Ariel Anbar and How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus - Simona Zompi)
Do Andy Goldsworthy’s beautiful ice and snow sculptures give you chills?
So much respect for his work. Trying to recreate any of this is enough to make you mad.
Meanwhile all I can do with ice is fall on my ass
I’ve always thought his work was just beyond words